A leader & advocate for Illinois’ 35th District
Mary Prioritizes People
Mary is a dedicated professional who works tirelessly to improve the lives of Illinoisans. She is an advocate in Springfield for individuals, businesses and organizations in the 35th District, in particular advancing the following issues:
- Public Safety
- Workers’ Rights
- Small Business Development
- People with Disabilities
- Women’s Healthcare Rights
Mary in the News
- Mary Gill, involved in Mount Greenwood community organization, tapped to fill 35th District statehouse vacancy – Chicago Tribune
- Gill Highlights Legislative Agenda for Upcoming Session – Illinois House Democratic Caucus
- Gill takes part in Program as Principal for a Day – Beverly Review
Register to Vote
Make sure your voting credentials are up to date.
Send Mary Back to Springfield
Your contribution will help fuel Mary’s campaign and keep in her office, where she can continue fighting for the 35th District. Please give as generously as you can.
Mary is proudly endorsed by the following organizations for the 2024 Primary Election:
Request a yard sign
Support Mary’s campaign by displaying a sign in your yard or parkway.